SF Housing Accountability's aims
- the elimination of Leasehold and Freehold Abuses within the Cambridge Southern Fringe;
- the resolution or mitigation of particular instances of such Abuses and other Housing Problems in the Catchment Area;
- the fostering of collaboration between those dealing with Housing Problems across the Southern Fringe;
- the education and training of its Members and others on Housing Problems, and the conduct of related research, and
- the promotion of the interests, both of the Members and the general public in the UK, in relation to Housing Problems.